Did you know?
Many large mining companies are now demanding yearly refresher courses for qualified Operators of TLILIC005 - Licence to operate a boom-type elevating work platform (boom length 11 metres or more).
Due to the new legislation companies are pulling out all stops to ensure compliance with the new legislation. Since the new legislation was adopted in Western Australia on 20 Jun 2022 companies operating EWP equipment need to ensure that employees have had refresher training every two years. With the amount of EWP equipment in Australia this is unlikely to be dealt with through face-to-face courses alone. It is estimated that there are more than 60,000 EWP’s in Australia in 2020, with thousands of EWP Operators requiring refresher retraining.
Typically the course will take between 2-4 hours to complete.
We can put through hundreds of students per week allowing students to complete their refresher training when required.
Students will receive their certificate upon successful completion of the course.
• Our course is online
• Can be ordered quickly
• Requires around 2 hours to complete
• Can be completed anywhere using an internet connection.
• Upon successful completion of the course, students can download their certificate to present to employers.
• At $150 the cost of the course represents around 300% cheaper than the actual face-to-face course.
• Our courses are fully guaranteed. If the course is not suitable, we can refund your course fee upon written request next business day.
For the price of $150 you can train 2 workers in Elevated Work Platform Refresher Course.
For just $750 per person you can add the BHP Supervisor course.
• You can save over $150 on a 2 for one deal.
• You can save $40 on a single BHP Course.
• This offer will expire on 1 August 2022 or upon 500 paying students accepting the deal whichever is sooner.
Designed with Mobirise